· David is a Pisces, his birth date lands on March 20.
· Period | Feb 19 – Mar 20
· Symbol | The Fish
· Element | Water
· Group | Theoretical
· Polarity | Negative
· Favorable Colors | Sea-Green
· Key Body Part | Feet, Immune System
· Chinese Zodiac Counterpart | Rabbit
· Ruling Planet | Neptune, Jupiter
· Cross/Quality | Mutable
· House Ruled | Twelfth
· Opposite Sign | Virgo
· Lucky Gem | Moon Stone
· Strengths | Intuitive, compassionate, artistic, gentle, wise, musical.
· Weaknesses | Can be a victim or martyr, fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality.
· Charismatic marks | Soft, sometimes frail to medium build. Face easily shows emotion.
· Likes | Spiritual themes, time alone, visual media, time to sleep, romance, music, swimming.
· Dislikes | Know-it-alls, the past coming back to haunt, being criticized, cruelty of any kind.
· Best Environment | On or near water, especially the sea. The movie theater.
Pisces Personality | “Understanding” is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign’s presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.
Source | © Horoscope (dot) Com.